~/tech/My Development Environment
My Development Environment
Right now my machine is running Linux Mint 19.1 “Tessa” Cinnamon.
- Boostnote - an open source note-taking app designed for programmer.
- fzf - a command-line fuzzy finder
- Oh My ZSH! - an open source, community-driven framework for managing your zsh configuration.
- Peek - an animated GIF recorder
- Pet - a simple command-line snippet manager, written in Go.
- Shutter - for taking screenshots and quickly annotate them with arrows, texts, boxes etc.
- Synapse - a smart application launcher
- xed - a simple text editor
- Gmail - personal email
- Google Drive - docs, spreadsheets, talks, …
- Firefox - browser
- Thunderbird - email client
Rocket.Chat - for chat with my coworkers [2019.06.01]
- Slack - for chat with my coworkers
- Caffeine - to keep my machine awake
- Stacer - an open source system optimizer and application monitor
» cloud environment: aws and digitalocean » database: PostgresSQL » programming language: Go, PHP and Python » version control: git GitHub/Bitbucket
- DBeaver - free database tool
- Insomnia - a cross-platform REST client, built on top of Electron
- Meld - a visual diff and merge tool
- Trello - a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards
- vim - where I code. my vim files
- LibreOffice - sometimes I need to open/edit stuffs
- GIMP - image manipulation program
- Inkscape - vector-based drawing program
- Spotify - streaming music client. because “without music, life would be a mistake”